Sava Montenegro AD Podgorica is an insurance company. Its head office is in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro. Sava Montenegro is part of the Sava RE group which includes 10 companies based in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Kosovo with over 1,600 employees. Employing approximately 200 persons, Sava Montenegro has 15 offices in 12 cities in Montenegro. The company offers non-life insurance and covers around 19% of the Montenegrin insurance
market. Its annual turnover is around 10 million Euros (2011).
Sava Montenegro was using copiers, MFPs, scanners and fax machines from six different vendors in their offices in Montenegro. As a result, consumables supply, service management and network
administration were inefficient, generating unnecessary expenses.
The mixed-brand device fleet meant that a large number of different consumables had to be kept on stock, taking up a lot of floor space. Administrating consumables supply was time-consuming due to the large number of suppliers, and all the different service and warranty procedures complicated matters even further.
In addition, print monitoring was next to impossible, and network administration was a real challenge. Machine reliability was another issue, with IT staff spending a lot of their valuable time solving paper jams, cleaning printers, etc. Sava Montenegro was eager to address these issues and wanted their IT staff to spend their time more productively.
Following an in-depth fleet analysis, KYOCERA partner Xenon forte presented a report detailing all possible cost savings. Their KYOCERA MDS offer included maintenance, consumables and spare
parts supply and on site service for KYOCERA printers and MFPs on a 24/6 basis.
A total of 13 KYOCERA MFPs was installed at Sava Montenegro’s headquarters as well as its offices in Podgorica, Cetinje and NikŠiĆ, with each department at Sava Montenegro sharing a strategically positioned networked device. Network scanning was implemented, allowing employees to easily share files without having to make any prints or copies.
In order to address the network administration issue, KYOCERA Net Admin was implemented, allowing Sava Montenegro’s IT staff to monitor and control the devices via their Command Center.
- 50% less time spent on network administration
- Thanks to the implementation of KYOCERA Net Admin, network administration is now a breeze, with network administrators being able to control and monitor all the devices via their Command Center. Sava Montenegro’s IT staff is now free to focus on their core tasks.
- Consumable costs have decreased by 30% thanks to all consumables originating from the same manufacturer.
- Maintenance and supply management efficiency has increased drastically with Xenon forte Montenegro as the single point of contact.
- The frequency of machine malfunctioning has decreased enormously thanks to the reliability of KYOCERA MFPs.
- Any system outages or device issues are solved quickly and professionally based on the 24/6 on-site service contract.
- Overall workflow efficiency at Sava Montenegro has improved, and employees are happy with their new document equipment.
- Sava Montenegro (2,425.6 kB)
Case Study as PDF
"Working with KYOCERA Document Solutions has greatly improved our everyday workflow. The issues we experienced with our previous printing equipment belong to the past and we can be sure that we will no longer have to face machine downtimes. Also, it’s a pleasure to be able to rely on Xenon forte’s fast, reliable and polite service. Last but not least, all of this has been achieved with lower expenses than we had before."