From uncotrolled growth to a unified and transparent workflow.
Employing more than 20,000 people in seven countries, this company was using many different brands of printers and MFPs in their numerous offices. Having grown through takeovers, the company had to combine different IT infrastructures. There was no control over document output costs nor was there any workflow monitoring so that documents were scanned and distributed without any supervision. Service costs as well as the expenses related to the procurement and distribution of consumables were unacceptably high and there was an enormous stock of many different toners.
- Following an in-depth document workflow and fleet analysis, all high-CPP printers were replaced with KYOCERA MFPs or KYOCERA middle-end / high-end printers.
- Centralisation of printing.
- Installation of MyQ in all regions for easy and efficient machine usage monitoring.
- 40% saving on document production costs on average.
- Greater efficiency thanks to optimized fleet with fewer devices.
- Unified consumables and supplies management (single point of contact).
- Transparent document workflow and monitoring of device usage.
- Mercator case study as pdf (164.0 kB)
The implementation of KYOCERA document solutions heralds a new era in document management.
We needed integrated printing, copying and scanning solutions with the possibility of system
integration with other components of our IT infrastructure. The deliveries of KYOCERA‘s technological platform and the deep involvement of our local partner surpassed our expectations even though they were very high.