KYOCERA helps Efes Beer Group reduce output costs by 38%
With a market share of 86%, Efes Beer Group is Turkey‘s leading beer manufacturer. Efes‘ print volumes have been increasing along with the growth and expansion of its sales territory. With virtually all office workers having their own personal printer, the majority of output jobs in Efes Beer Group was performed by 450 mixed-brand devices. Efes were dealing with three separate companies to fulfil their documentation and maintenance needs and costs were rising to an unacceptable level.
- Optimization of Efes Beer Group‘s device fleet, reducing it from 450 mixed-brand devices to 142 KYOCERA networked devices, including the TASKalfa 420i and the TASKalfa 250ci.
- Implementation of KMnet Admin for easy and efficient device fleet monitoring and management.
- Integration of KYOCERA‘s Prescribe Macro solution into the FS-3920DN so that frequently used forms can be stored locally and printed in-house without having to keep preprinted forms or letterhead on stock.
- Central supply of all consumables, spare parts, and hardware maintenance services managed by authorized KYOCERA partner Bilgitaș.
- Efes Beer Group‘s output costs have been decreased by 38%.
- Thanks to having a single point of service, the time spent on administration has been been drastically reduced.
- Efficiency in consumables supply and asset management has increased considerably, and downtime has been decreased to a minimum.
- Efes Beer case study as pdf (290.5 kB)
“The reliability, easy system integration and low TCO of KYOCERA devices, and the professional service of the Bilgitaș team are the reasons why we chose to work with Bilgitaș. Thanks to KYOCERA‘s long-life components, the only consumable we need to replace is toner. And thanks to Bilgitaș‘ well-structured installation program and timely user training, we quickly became familiar with the new devices in our offices.”